A celebration of film and music, Film Score Festival features:
– Narrative Features and Shorts
– Feature and Short Documentaries
– Music Videos
– Animated Shorts
– Six days of live music on three stages
– Panels, Workshops, and Q&As
– Daily happy hour mixers
– Closing Night Awards Ceremony
FILM SCORE celebrates the musical heart and soul of film, and the composers and artists that make films sing. All films submitted to the festival in all categories must have a standout soundtrack, score, sounds design, or musical narrative to be considered. The Feature Film with the Best Score or Soundtrack will headline the festival. Also, awards will be given for Best Composer, and Best Soundtrack.
In 2016 Film Score Festival will be moving to Toronto to mix it up with some of the greatest film festivals of North America.
– Q&A after every film block
– Workshop and panel offerings for musicians, filmmakers, music supervisors, and composers
– Panel questions via social media
– Workshops will all be held Saturday April 30 between noon and 5pm
– Our film jury consists of festival programmers and directors, award winning filmmakers, music composers, and animators.